Virus DNA/RNA Extraction Kit III VI050/VI100/VI300
The Viral Nucleic Acid Extraction Kit III was designed specifically for efficient purification of viral DNA and viral RNA from cell-free samples such as serum, plasma, body fluids and the supernatant of viral infected cell cultures. The efficient glass fiber spin column system is optimized for nucleic acid purification from a wide variety of both DNA and RNA viruses such as HBV, CMV, HCV, HIV, and HTLV. 101-109 copies of viral DNA/RNA can be purified from 1 ml of serum within 60 minutes. The purified viral DNA/RNA can be used directly in qPCR and qRT-PCR assays.
Advantages (Cat. # VI050, VI100, VI300)
- Purify virus DNA or virus RNA from 1 ml samples within 60 minutes!
- Sample Volume: 1 ml samples of plasma, serum, body fluids, supernatant of viral cell cultures
- Spin Columns: glass fiber membrane optimized for virus DNA and virus RNA purification
- Individually packaged virus spin columns and collection tubes, certified RNase and DNase-free
- Elution Volume: 50 µl
- Storage: dry at room temperature (15-25ºC) for up to 9 months wihtout showing any reduction in performance
RT-PCR/PCR, qPCR, qRT-PCR, Real-time PCR, Real-time RT-PCR, Automated Fluorescent DNA Sequencing, Next Generation Sequencing (NGS)
- PT Buffer
- LS Buffer
- Wash Buffer
- Acid Buffer
- Release Water
- VB Columns
- 2 ml Collection Tubes
The quality of Viral Nucleic Acid Extraction Kit III is tested on a lot-to-lot basis according to Geneaid's ISO-certified quality management system by isolating viral DNA/RNA from a 1 ml serum sample.
Related Virus DNA/RNA Purification Products
50, 100, 300
50, 100, 300
|Plant Virus RNA Kit||50, 100||PVR050/100|