Taq DNA Polymerase 1.2 (10X PCR Buffer is premixed with MgSO4) is a thermostable enzyme which catalyzes the polymerization of nucleotides in the 5' to 3' direction at 70-74°C and exhibits a half life of 30 minutes at 95°C . This enzyme has a 5'-3' DNA polymerase activity and a 5'-3' exonuclease activity. The amplified products are up to 8 kb with 3’ adenosine residues and are ready to use directly in TA cloning.
- 10X PCR Buffer premixed with MgSO4
- Recombinant sourced Taq DNA Polymerase
- Format: 500 U, 2500 U
- Amplification: up to 8 kb
- Storage: -20ºC for extended periods
- Shipping: 2-8ºC (dry ice is not required)
- 3' to 5' Exonuclease Poofreading Abiliy: NO
- 5' to 3' Exonuclease Activity: YES
Taq DNA Polymerase is expressed and purified from an E. coli strain which carries the Taq DNA Polymerase gene from Thermus aquaticus.
10X PCR Buffer: 200 mM Tris-HCl pH8.8 at 25ºC, 100 mM KCl, 100 mM (NH4)2SO4, 20 mM MgSO4, 1.0% Triton X-100
dNTPs (10 mM each): provided with TQN052 and TQN252
One unit incorporates 10 nmol of dNTP into acid insoluble material in 30 minutes at 74ºC.