Taq DNA Polymerase (10X PCR Buffer is premixed with MgCl2) is a thermostable enzyme which catalyzes the polymerization of nucleotides in the 5' to 3' direction at 70-74°C and exhibits a half life of 30 minutes at 95°C. This enzyme has a 5'-3' DNA polymerase activity and a 5'-3' exonuclease activity. The amplified products are up to 8 kb with 3’ adenosine residues and are ready to use directly in TA cloning.
- 10X PCR Buffer is premixed with MgCl2 (20 mM)
- Recombinant sourced Taq DNA Polymerase
- Amplification: up to 8 kb
- Storage: -20ºC for extended periods
- Shipping: 2-8ºC (dry ice is not required)
- 3' to 5' Exonuclease Poofreading Abiliy: NO
- 5' to 3' Exonuclease Activity: YES
Taq DNA Polymerase is expressed and purified from an E. coli strain which carries the Taq DNA Polymerase gene from Thermus aquaticus.
Storage Buffer: 20 mM Tris-HCl, pH8.0, 0.1 mM EDTA, 1 mM DTT, 1.0% Triton X-100, 50% Glycerol
10X PCR Buffer: 150 mM Tris-HCl, pH8.75 at 25ºC, 500 mM KCl, 20 mM MgCl2, 1.0% Triton X-100
dNTPs (10 mM each): provided with TQN050 and TQN250
One unit incorporates 10 nmol of dNTP into acid insoluble material in 30 minutes at 74ºC.