DNA Cleanup Kit (DP100, DP300)
The DNA Cleanup Kit was designed to purify or concentrate 70 bp-20 kb DNA (e.g. plasmid BAC/PAC, genomic, mitochondrial, viral, bacteriophage etc.) which was previously isolated using a variety of isolation methods as well as from enzymatic reactions, Proteinase K digestion or other contaminated preparations. The unique DNA Pure Buffer ensures easy binding of DNA to the glass fiber matrix of the spin column while contaminants are removed with a Wash Buffer (containing ethanol). The ultra pure DNA is eluted by a low salt Elution Buffer, TE or water. Salts, enzymes and unincorporated nucleotides are effectively removed from the reaction mixture without phenol extraction or alcohol precipitation. The purified DNA is ready for use in a variety of downstream applications such as PCR, Fluorescent or Radioactive Sequencing, Restriction Enzyme Digestion, DNA Labeling and Ligation.
Advantages (Cat. # DP100, DP300)
- Recover up to 90% of DNA products within 10 minutes!
- Sample Volume: up to 100 μl of DNA products (plasmid BAC/PAC, genomic, mitochondrial, viral, bacteriophage etc.) which were previously isolated using a variety of isolation methods as well as from enzymatic reactions, Proteinase K digestion or other contaminated preparations
- Spin Columns: glass fiber membrane optimized for purifying DNA products
- Broad Fragment Size Range: 70 bp–20 kb
- Elution Volume: 20-50 µl
- Storage: dry at room temperature (15-25ºC)
PCR, Fluorescent or Radioactive Sequencing, Restriction Enzyme Digestion, DNA Labeling, Ligation
- DNA Pure Buffer
- Wash Buffer
- Elution Buffer (10 mM Tris-HCl, pH8.5 at 25ºC)
- DP Columns
- 2 ml Collection Tubes
The quality of the DNA Cleanup Kit is tested on a lot-to-lot basis according to Geneaid's ISO-certified quality management system. DNA of various sizes are purified from aqueous solutions and analyzed by electrophoresis.
DNA Pure Kit Funtional Test Data
Figure 1. 4 µg genomic DNA samples were extracted from whole human blood and purified using the DNA Cleanup Kit. 10 µl of purified DNA from a 100 µl eluates was analyzed by electrophoresis on a 0.8% agarose gel. 1 = Unpurified 4 µg genomic DNA sample, 2-4 = Purified samples,
M = Geneaid 1 Kb DNA Ladder
Related Ultra Pure Products
|Product Name||RXNS||Catalogue Number|
|4 x 96, 10 x 96|